Ten years ago, I was part of the team that brought the PuttLab technology to the United States. At that time, I began saving all data accumulated. For the past 5 years I have offered an online consultation based on the data, primarily on the 9 Profiles we discovered. We study how putting mechanics influence each Profile and the importance of the proper putter fit, within each Profile, to maintain consistency. We believe without these considerations; any putting strategy is doomed to fail. This program is unique as it deals with your personal requirements and tendencies as opposed to a fixed method or “best” way. The consultation is a one-time fee with no time limit. I have clients in their fourth and fifth year of exploration. I also have a number of teaching professionals as clients who work with tour level players. During our time, I document all our work, creating a guideline of our progress. Changes are inevitable, but always more successful when based on accurate information. The following is a time line of how the program works.
1. We show you how to find the appropriate distance from the ball for you, where your perception of target is most accurate. this is unique to every player.
2. This position, relative to the golf ball, will influence alignment and posture.
3. Your set up will dictate the path shape or stroke plane of your stroke.
4. We will then choose or discover the source and sequence of motion of your stroke. Our goal is to create consistency, not look for perfection. There is no perfect. Only proficiency within the method you use.
5. Then we will match the proper putter design, weight and balance to the stroke you have built. My research shows this to be very important and second only to finding the setup where you see the line of the putt best as keys for your success.
6. Once these decisions are made we can now begin to discuss strategy and how your mechanics influence how you create the appropriate speed and how that will influence how you read greens.
7. From that point forward, the direction we go will be influenced on your decisions as we fine tune the process. Therefore, the agreement is long term. Once you get started questions will present themselves and I will be a source of information to walk you through the process.
One requirement is a camera that can take stills and video, (most any phone) along with a friend or tri-pod to help the process.
The one time fee for the course is $250.00 payable by credit card, debit card, or PayPal. If you are interested you can reach me directly by the email posted in the contact section.
I have space for 16 new clients. If you are interested I look forward to hearing from you.